Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Leap into a Little House Lifestyle

Let me explain how this will work.

Each week (or succession of weeks) I plan to take a principle or practice from the Little House on the Prairie series, or other great classic book, and apply it to our modern family.

It might be a craft-- like candle making (excited to try that!).  It could be a recipe, like maple candy.  Some weeks will be skills, like sewing or carpentry.  Other weeks will be more principle based, like "early to bed and early to rise" (that one will be tough---I am writing this at 10:30pm).

But each week will be different.  Some of the weeks will need to build on each other and others will stand on their own completely.  I'll try and keep a good follow-up on how we, as a family, are doing with principles and practices from previous weeks.  Some posts might be confessions, others pleas for help and advice.  We'll just have to see where this takes us!

 I'm looking forward to the adventure and I hope you are too!

If you have any insight, thoughts, questions, or requests on, or for, any of the content of the "Little House Lifestyle" blog, principles, or practices, please let me know!

© Allison T. and "Little House Lifestyle", 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Allison T. and "Little House Lifestyle" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, so please comment below! (I do reserve the right to delete any comments that are offensive, spam, or otherwise distracting.)